Yes. I am well aware we’re almost in July, but whatever. It’s summer all year long here in Florida. And you know what that means? Summer bucket list time.
- Go to the Florida springs
- Attend a music festival – done
- Maybe make plans for another
- Have a boat day – done
- Watch the sunset on the beach
- Go to the mountains – (technically done, but I need more)
- Have a backyard barbecue
- Stock up my Etsy shop (she’s looking a little slim right now)
- Have a pool day
- Do a local (Florida) brewery tour
- Go to PA – done
- Plan the next PA trip
- Work on my photography – def getting there!
- Spend a whole weekend on the water
- Be patriotic af on the forth of July
- Brunch it out
- Finally get a new laptop
- Make some fun plans for my birthday this fall
And that’s all I can think of right now. How about you? What’s on the top of your list this summer?
Before I go – big shout out to Pamela for her big birthday tomorrow! Happy day, my friend!