The sun is hot. True. The humidity is overwhelming. Fact. And the time is right (first day of summer = Friday) for a summer bucket list. What do I want to accomplish this summer? Some of it is definitely happening…others probably not. But a girl can dream. Keep reading to find out.
1. Go to the beach more than last year. Aka a lot
2. Get a (probably faux) tan
3. Take a road trip
4. Visit my BFF and celebrate her for the big b-day!
5. Visit Kimmie and fam in Naples (already scheduled, woot!)
6. Learn a new hobby
7. Have a girls weekend
8. Run another 5k or two
9. Blog at least 3-4 times a week
10. Heal. And move forward
11. Say yes to a spontaneous adventure
12. Ride in the car with the top down (hello, Nicole)
13. Try a new hairstyle (maybe…ok probably not)
14. Go on a long hike
15. Try to wear flip flops as much as possible
This list isn’t so bad. Maybe they aren’t all unreachable Time will tell! What do you want to accomplish this summer? Who wants to cross some of these off my list with me?