It’s a surprise to no one that I’ve been very clear – October is the best month of the year. I don’t know if it’s the fact that it’s Friday, but I’m just in a good mood. Also, happy Friday the 13th! I thought I’d do a little old school current obsessions style post and share some things I’m craving this October.
- Off the shoulder top – I mean, Free People can do no wrong. I love my gray and I think this would be a fun option for our “Florida fall” days. Which is summer. It’s fine. I’ll make it work.
- High-waisted crop jeans – Everyone needs a pair of black jeans. I have them in the lighter wash and really love the fit. These may have to come home with me, too.
- Rebecca Minkoff quilted crossbody – This color is so so pretty and I love all my RM bags. I beat the hell out of them but feel like this would be a nice addition to my collection.
- Stereo turntable – I feel like this is something that could turn into a dangerous addiction. Ever since I got my first (signed!) record from Third Eye Blind, I feel the need to get into this. I dunno, maybe when I actually have table space to put one on.
- Penny Dreadful series – I LOVE this show and really need to re-watch. It’s still on Netflix (I think) but there’s something about buying my fav tv shows on DVD. The only ones I’ve done this for are the original 90210 and Sex & the City. I treasure them.
- Polarized cheap sunnies – You know I rave about my rose gold pair but I may need them in another color – or my basic black. For the price point, I could get every color let’s be honest. OH and they’re polarized. Hashtag protect those eyes.
Let’s be honest, the wish list is a bit longer than this, but we all just want the weekend to start already, right?! Happy October, my little ghosts!