Hey fam. Another weekend is in the books, and luckily, it was a normal one! I figured since I’m getting back into the swing of things this middle of September, I should just start out this week with a good old fashioned weekending! Linking up with Biana, too.
Instead of breaking down the weekend by day, here’s a few ramblings from the past few days.
- On Friday, I started to feel under the weather so I got an IV drip from Orlando IV Lounge. Seriously, I felt amazing after and I think it helped the blah. I wish it wasn’t so pricy but I’ll definitely be back. Also let me know if you have any questions about it!
- I slept a good amount of the weekend away. Anyone else get a cold after strep? WTH. Luckily, the drip helped bring my energy back for the most part. But still.
- I had a single beer on Friday at my local bar and it took me almost two hours to drink it. You know you don’t feel 100% when…
- Saturdays have become my “treat yo self” day. I have been doing pilates in the a.m. then wash my hair, do the self tanner routine, and finally paint my nails. It’s a process, people.
- I said goodbye (for now) to one of my oldest and dearest friends Joey on Saturday. He’s going to Seattle and I am here to say that I will be making a trip there before the end of the year. Seattle has part of my heart for sure, and now it’ll have more!
- Sunday was Target day and I must say I’m disappointed in the lack of Halloween everywhere. I managed to acquire a black wig for my costume, which looks insane on me, but it was $10 so you get what you pay for. Right?
- Did I mention I slept most of the weekend away? Oy.
- In shit news, did you see that this new storm named Maria is headed in the same path as Irma? I can’t even with that one right now. I mean, not everyone has power back yet.
- Is anyone getting the new phone? I think I’m gonna hold off for a while. BUT I know I’ll get some serious fomo when I see it IRL.
- PSA: Everyone needs to watch Riverdale before the new season starts in October. I binged it the other weekend and I have no idea why I didn’t know it existed until recently. Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead? Need I say more?
And that’s all she wrote today. Oh and before I go, can everyone just tell Maria she can’t sit with us? #GoEastBish. Have a great week!