You know what? This week has been a lengthy one. Here I thought it would be a breeze after the most bizarre week ever, but nope…here we are. I was going to put together some current obsessions but after about 30 seconds, I realized that I’m really not shopping right now anyway, so…meh? Why not skip another week? My blog is nothing but totally random anyway.
So here’s some word vomit…some Friday findings…or Thursday night musings? Who’s to say. Blame bourbon. Or exhaustion.
- I’ve been in the mood for some creative writing. I need help, though. Anyone have any blogs they follow in the creative writing space? Please share!
- I need to paint as well. Why not just put it out here? I also need to update the ‘ol Etsy shop.
- Speaking of things to update, my blog photo is like almost a year old now. It’s time.
- My passport expires in November and I haven’t gotten my photo retaken yet. Literally that’s all I need to do. I’m such a slacker. I promised myself I’d run to Walgreens this week, but I guess that is being moved to next week!
- Snapchat rolled out an update this week that wiped all my filters but one. For like 24 hours, my girlfriend and I just sent horrible snaps to each other to get through the day. First world problems right?
- I’m having trouble understanding why some people are so damn heartless. All I can say is the dating world is rough. And quite frankly, as thick skinned as I am, I sometimes get my feelings hurt. #itiswhatitis
- On a positive note, the lack of humidity this week has been freaking amazing. Please stay. I don’t even care that it’s in the upper 80s again.
- I’ve been a little bummed out this week, I’m not gonna lie. Just overall glum. But I am determined to kick it this weekend. I have a charity event I’m going to Saturday with Dawn and that should be pretty fun.
- I’ve been actually curling my hair lately. I think it’s a combo between I hate the way it looks when it’s clean and straight and the fact it’s probably way overdue for a trim. I need to schedule a hair appointment already. Maybe next month.
- Broad City on Comedy Central/Hulu is giving me LIFE. Why/how did I not watch this sooner? It’s so me. Seriously add to your list because you’ll just die laughing. And if you don’t then well, we can’t be friends.
- Spending is bad again. I went out to lunch a couple times this week against my better judgement. Must go buy more ramen. I’ve been adding fun stuff to said ramen like an egg and sometimes a little cheese. Class class class.
- I’ve been going HAM on the 79 cent coffee at Wawa this week. I have been gathering pocket change (not even lying) and giving my exact 84 cents to the cashier for that glorious nectar from the gods.
- I think I definitely need to go to yoga tomorrow. Mostly for my head.
- Anyone want to go see “Blue Jay” at the Enzian theater tonight? But seriously I put that on Facebook and no bites. Someone be my friend.
And that’s it! That’s what’s going on in my head right now. Have a good weekend everyone! Catch ya on the flipside.