Yep, I borrowed this idea from my BFF Laur. I dunno, it’s just been a whirlwind of positivity lately, so I am feeling the need to document the things that make me happy. And it’s a nice break from the usual. Not to mention it’s Friday and Friday’s are for l-i-v-i-n. Here’s ten things that make me happy right this very second.
In no particular order…
- Daydreaming about travel this year. From maybe-Europe to festivals galore, there are many ideas being thrown around and none of them suck. Now I just need to actually plan something.
- Snuggling on the couch with Jack on lazy Sunday mornings. Also, coffee. All the coffee. Speaking of coffee, should I do another coffee talk soon?
- I’m full on addicted to cryotherapy. You may have seen my snaps last Saturday. I just wish it wasn’t SO damn expensive. Bless living social deals. More details on that coming soon.
- The VBxTarget line right now. It came out Sunday and I definitely snagged 4 pieces. I kinda want a few more, but must resist. At least for a few more days. I mean this dress is the cutest, right? And there are two little bunnies on the collar. Fashion bunnies. Wink wink.
- I’ve lost around 7 pounds. I’m on track for my goal before Hangout Music Festival in May. I got this! In case you’re wondering, I’m just doing the same thing I’ve done in the past. Aka pay attention to what I shove in my face. Also the Invisalign diet is real. Speaking of…
- Invisalign. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t love this so it shouldn’t even be on the list. But, I love that I’m getting the teeth situated for the first time in my life. My teeth weren’t bad, but I was self conscious. Here’s to righting all the wrongs. Wooo 2017. Ha.
- Seriously just magazines and good smells just make me happy. That’s all there is to that. Also VB, because queen.
- Random days off, like today. Which is somehow a holiday at work? First one of the year – no complaints here! Easter weekend is here, my little chalupas.
- Drinking and snapping (snap name = cheshirekat1022). I mean, it’s a fun time. I mean not for my ego. But fuck egos. Why not have a little fun at the expense of oneself?
- The beach. That is all.