So often, I’ll go about my day and something completely random will make me smile. Those moments are truly the best moments. A positive piece of love dropped on you when you least expect it.
Since I’ve been meditating, I have had more and more of these moments of reflection. I won’t go too much further into that, since I plan on doing a bigger recap on that tomorrow (see, if you ask – you shall receive!).
So today, on this halfwayday, I thought I’d share some of the things that make me smile lately.
- Jack snuggles
- An amazing sunset walk
- Texts when you least expect it
- Spur-of-the-moment nights with friends
- A perfect old fashioned
- Bob the Roomba
- The last brushstroke of a painting
- Compliments about my art
- Compliments, period.
- Music all day, every day
- Clean sheets (can someone come wash them daily? mmk yes)
- Pour-over coffee
- Porch catch-up sesh’s
- A great meditation
- A good selfie (ain’t no shame in my selfie game)
- Wellies in the rain
- Sleeping in
- Spreading love
What are some things that make you smile lately?