So, I kinda joked on Monday that I wasn’t going to post about negative things this week (or ever), but then the more I thought about it, I figured, fuck it. Let’s do this. It’s kinda funny to be a little light and just cover what annoys me, atthisverymoment. Because sometimes, you just have to let it off your chest. And bulleted lists are easy. Ha.
- Famously Single on E! – it’s just kinda weird to see these no-namers try to figure out why they are shit at love. But I can’t stop watching, so it’s all my fault, really. Ha. But along the same reality train lines, I think it’ll be hilarious to have Jersey Shore do a little reunion thing in August. I love/hated that show.
- Judgement from the cashier when all I buy is beer during a Fresh Market run. Whatever, I was too lazy to drive.
- When people snap and drive. I admit that I do it if I’m at a red light but GUYS, LET’S NOT. ugh.
- Anyone who isn’t straight forward. Bushes and beating around them? Not my game, fam.
- That I can’t wear lipstick right now. I mean I could probably risk it, but lipstick stains my Invisalign. So…yeah, I’m on hiatus. It’s sad.
- My allergies. I thought spring was supposed to be the worst? Strangely enough, I just had a sneezing fit. My god, it doesn’t end.
- How fucking hot it is in Florida right now. I walked to a few spots last Friday night and thought I would die from sweating. It’s not cute, and my hair is not a fan. Also, I sweat like a man. It annoys me so much I should make that its own bullet point, lol.
- Shirts like this. So stupid.
- Fires that occur on Fridays at 4pm at work. Not literal fires, of course. You feel me.
- Feeling blocked on the painting front. Creative flow needs to get back to me stat. I think I’m probably too busy for my own good sometimes.
- Going to the post office. Although I love my local post office (most of them), it’s still a pain in my rear.
- The fact pizza is so damn good. Seriously, someone pry the carbs out of my fat, bloated hands.
- Ed Sheeran on Game of Thrones. I admit that I like that pasty ginger with a good voice but he just doesn’t belong on GoT.
- The fact I like Selena’s new song, “Fetish” just a little bit. It annoys me.
And that’s all she wrote. I have a hectic week this week so I’ll probably catch you guys next week. Catch ya on the flip side!