How is a new month already here? Well, Kate, Emily and I are back for Wanderlust Wednesday and this week, I’m showing you some of my favorite travel apps for my iPhone. These bad boys are ones that I can’t live without, on a typical trip.
- Flight Track Pro – This is my number one fav travel app. Just import your flight and you can track the takeoff and landing, follow along and it updates with the most accurate data for gate locations and luggage areas.
- Kayak – Because booking trips and checking all the options is always a good idea.
- Uber – I Uber all the places. Whether at home or traveling for fun/work – this is the easiest way to get around.
- Delta – I kinda like this airline the best, so it’s typically open at any given moment to decide on where I should visit next.
- FlightAware – This is one of my favorite flight tracker apps. When I’m waiting to see if my flight will (hopefully not) be delayed due to some kind of weather, I use this one to check the routes my plane is taking before mine.
- Apple maps – Some people prefer Google. Tomato to-mah-to – but I tend to dig this. Because I have no sense of direction and well I need this at all times, not just for travel.
What are your favorite travel apps? I’m always looking for a good one to add to my list!
Linkup rules of the road:
2. Link up your favorite travel recaps or travel related posts
3. Grab our Wanderlust Wednesdays button and link back to our blogs
4. Be sure to visit other blogs and build your travel bucket list!