Happy Thanksgiving my bloggy friends! I thought it was only fitting that I share, on this day of thanks, a just a few things I’m thankful for. And so this doesn’t sound like a dating profile (I like long walks on the beach) or a eulogy (I appreciate
d all the beauty in the world) – I will add a few funny things as well. Well at least I’ll find them funny.
I’m thankful for:
- Family. This includes my close friends. Because they are like family to me. I don’t know what I’d do without their love and support.
- My fur baby. That animal. He acts like a dog and snuggles whenever I want (for the most part). Best cat ever.
- A great job. I’m grateful to have a wonderful boss and career where I’m learning a lot. Also, it allows me to travel at a moments notice and that is kinda priceless.
- J.Crew card. Having a stylist available all of the times? What did I do before that?
- Sunshine. Sounds corny, I know. But having 24/7 sunshine here is SO much better than the dreary PA. That gray you all have right now? Glad I’m not there.
- Travel. Due to said great job, and my flexible life, I have the ability to travel more. Guess that’s a perk of growing up, huh.
- Bacon. It needs to be in all the things.
- Bourbon. Speaking of all of the things – bourbon should be in that category too. Good Kentucky bourbon that is.
- Good health. Why this isn’t further up on the list, I have no idea. But I’m grateful to have good health. Take care of that bod of yours people. It’s the only one you’re gonna get.
- My best friend. She gets her very own bullet point. Because I’m so thankful to have her in my life. Eeek I’m getting too emo. Moving on.
- My childhood. I kinda had a great one. Living where I did. With such wonderful parents. It shaped me into who I am today. And I wouldn’t trade that for the world.
- iPad. Seriously I take that thing everywhere. It’s the sidekick to my boyfriend, the iPhone.
- Art. I am not the best artist in the world, but I’m grateful for the ability to create things that I (and sometimes others) enjoy. Not much brings me greater joy than creating something for someone else.
And I’ll just stop now before you get too bored. I am off to spend a day with my family and I have been looking forward to this all year long. What are you thankful for? Share some of yours too!