Unless you’re new to these parts, you know how much October means to me – it’s birthday month! And the best month of the year, of course. Also my favorite holiday happens in a few weeks – Halloween! There are just so many things I’m looking forward to this month, so I thought it best to write down all the things I’m wishing for.
with the fur, scarves and vests galore
- Fall festival things – done
- Endless birthday celebrations, because why not?
- Find an excuse to wear this mask
- Taylor Swift concert, Halloween style – with Pamela!
- More Disney
- The taming of my skull collection (ha, just kidding)
- Paint all the things and update my Etsy shop
- Bake something new
- Finally have a photoshoot with Michael
- Book my flight to see my sis in Brooklyn – done!
- Use my big girl camera more
- Enjoying the moments of crisp air, like we had last weekend
- Buy Halloween candy and not eat it (& just bring to work)
- Hope a night gets cool enough for a bonfire
- Watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”
- Take a lot of “fall selfies” and post only one. Maybe two. Yeah that is something I just made up
- Watch football because ‘murica
- Corn maze adventures with Pamela (thanks for reminding me!)
What are you looking forward to most during this beautiful October? Leave it in the comments!