It’s officially summer in Florida. The heat level is hovering around
1 million 95 degrees. I know, I know. I shouldn’t complain. Just move, they say. If you dislike the heat so much. I get it. But I’ll try to keep it to a minimum. No promises.
I thought I’d share a fun list I made. A summer bucket list of sorts.
– Continue eating clean as much as possible
– Practice yoga at least 3x a week – whether at home or in the studio
– Visit the beach often
– Go on a spontaneous trip
– Lighten up the hair even more
– Travel somewhere new
– Start a journal
– Lose the rest of the weight to reach my goal
– Complete the paintings for my apartment
– Start new paintings for friends
– Read a few of those books on my list
– Survive the move to new apartment
– Put Jack on a diet, too (ha)
– Figure out where to get my next tattoo and maybe get it
– Book a flight to Europe for next year with the girls
– I’m out of ideas
Have a bucket list yourself? Anything you want to accomplish this summer?
I’m outta here for the weekend. Mainly because I’m still traveling and don’t have any fun current obsessions for you. This girl is pinching pennies. Have a great weekend!