Wednesdays are known as HalfwayDay. And Hump day. And ShitIsItFridayYet? day. So to shake things up, I’ve gone ahead and added another term for this day and joined Whatever Wednesdays. This fun idea is brought to you by this cool blogger chick (along with a little nudge from Laurie). You’ll catch on quick. You’re a smart bunch.
This week’s challenge was centered around Girl Code. You know the show on MTV. Well if not, then you should watch it. Because it’s funny and strangely
super sometimes accurate. Enough of the plug for MTV. Because this post is not about that. It’s about how I relate to girl code. Now, I’d like to bring you some of my helpful tips to stay classy, ladies.
Oh yeah. This classy broad (me) is going to share her oh-so-helpful tips
to not be a disgrace to society to live a sweet, kickass life. Take it with a grain of salt. Or the whole salt shaker.
1. Always walk out the door assuming you will be photographed (Even if you live in the middle of no where.) You never know who you will run into. Ex: ex-boyfriends, ex-whore-friends, potential new bf, your boss, etc).
2. Wear underwear at all times. Ladies, this should go without saying.
3. Be nice to your friends. The good ones. The ones who matter. The others? Meh.
4. About to make a bad decision? Ask your best friend first just to be sure. But you know it already is, so just don’t.
5. Pedicures on the reg. Gross feet are well, gross.
6. Don’t be a mean girl. Not at work, at the coffee shop or at the grocery store. Unless you are Rachel McAdams, then go right on ahead.
7. Don’t have regrets. Sure, everyone screws up – but don’t dwell. Just learn from it and move on.
8. Don’t vomit in public. Unless you have the flu, I guess. But really, yes, just don’t.
9. Rock your confidence. Don’t have any? Figure out how to get it. Just don’t cross that fine line into bitchy. See #6.
10. Stop assuming your life is going to turn out like the Notebook. Go out and live it, already. For no one else but you. And lighten up – we’ve only got one shot at this crazy, short life. Enjoy it!
Hopefully you enjoyed my short Girl Code version to staying classy. Til next week…